Tuesday, February 16, 2010



Noah is about 14 months now. Although many of Noah's days seems to be tough ones lately, when he IS happy, he's so much fun to be around. He's full of giggles and smiles. Unfortunately when he's not, oh boy do you know it! We can't quite figure out if it's teeth or something else (not enough sleep, etc.) I always think it's teeth but then look for a new one and nope, nothing yet (although I guess they say they hurt worse when they are moving, before they break the surface. Who knows. Not me, that's for sure). Noah got his first chance at playing in the snow recently. Lord knows we have enough of it available to him. :) He didn't really know what to do and kept falling over, unable to get back up in his giant snowsuit. I think he enjoyed the new experience though. I'm looking into a kiddie sled so we can go for some walks down the street on nicer days.

Otherwise we frequent the MN Zoo every other week or so (big thanks to the Hastads/Spechts for the membership for Noah's birthday) with my friend Sally and her son, Ethan (the other picture). The last time I think Noah actually looked at the fish, etc. instead of just the other people there. :) It's fun and gets us out of the house for a bit. I can't wait for spring/summer when we can see what the rest of the zoo has to offer!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures Jodi! I recommend the kiddie sled. I think they are even on sale this time of the year. When Isla was that age, it was fun to be able to pull her around the driveway.

    ReplyDelete