Sunday, February 28, 2010

Splish-Splash!



We took Greta and Isla to the pool this afternoon for some Sunday entertainment. Everyone else must have thought that was a good idea too because it was packed. I believe Mason used the term "organized chaos", but the girls had fun none the less. This was Greta's first time in the pool and she did so well. She loves to splash and kick her legs and she's just entertained by everything that's going on. Needless to say I couldn't get her to look at the camera, too many other distractions, but Isla was all about the photo, as you can see. It's also nice for us because Greta fell asleep in the car and Isla went right to her room for a nap when we got home. As I'm typing this I'm enjoying the silence of our quiet home. I'm pretty sure Mason is laying on the couch downstairs. It will be so great when the weather starts to get warmer and we can venture outside again for activities. Isla asked me today when summer was coming so she could wear shorts again. I guess we're all a little anxious for some nice weather. Enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment