Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Soccer


Isla had her first night of soccer tonight. It went exactly how I expected it to go. She wanted to do a lot of watching and not a whole lot of playing. By the end she was running up and down the field, but not very excited about getting in the mix to kick the ball. She did say she had fun and wants to go back so I'd say it was a positive experience. The picture is of Chase Zimney, Isla, and Nick Buboltz. They are all within 2 months of each other and all play on the same soccer team, which is so nice. Good thing we have a soccer net at home so we can practice. Hopefully there will be more action photos as the month goes and Isla gets a little more brave. Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sara this is too cute. I LOVE the pink miss Isla. Now I do not know anything about soccer but I was shocked to see the small net. I would think they would want to score alot and have a BIG net. haha

    ReplyDelete