Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July 2010




We all headed to Lake Osakis for our annual 4th of July get-together. We are so fortunate that we are all able to be there at the same time and spend some quality time with each other. It was so much fun to see the young ones playing and it makes me even more excited for years to come when they can start playing together. We had excellent weather for being at the lake. On Saturday the best place to be was in the water. It was hot and humid but the lake felt great. Isla had so much fun this year! It was also a lot of fun watching Noah run around and talk about everything he sees. Even though we can't understand all of his words, his is only 18 months, it's still fun to listen to him. I think next summer he and Isla are going to have a blast together. Ashely had a 3 year old shadow this year and whenever she was out of Isla's sight, Isla would immediately ask "where's Ashely?" She is such a good cousin to Isla, always playing with her and letting her tag along on whatever she is doing. Clearly in the first picture posted, Isla is DONE with taking pictures. That was taken just as we were packing up to leave and she was quite tired. I can't believe summer is already half over. More than half for me actually, I go back to work on August 23rd, so I better make the most of the next few weeks. We've got lots of things planned so hopefully I can keep up with pictures and posts, we all know how good I am at remembering my camera.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Isla. Looks like you had a great time at soccer this year.

    Hope you are enjoying your summer. We would love to get together with you again soon. Maybe a playdate for the girls early next week? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete