Sunday, July 11, 2010

Perfect Necklace


I just got the perfect necklace! There is a shop out at Shady Hallow Flea Market (roughly 4 miles outside of DL) called Patina White, which is absolutely fabulous. Check out her website for a peak of what she has to offer: http://patinawhite.typepad.com/patina_white/
Anyhow....I saw a similar necklace on her website and asked if she could make me one with the girls' names and it turned out great. The 2 charms are their birthstones and I could not be happier with it. I've bought other things from her store and have never been disappointed. This will go with everything and it's so simple but just what I've been wanting.

2 comments:

  1. I like your necklace a lot Sara. I might have to think about one of these for Christmas or something (after we actually HAVE a name for this girly). Hopefully she'll still be doing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with this necklace, Sara! Thanks for sharing this idea; it will make a great gift for a few of my friends. :)

    ReplyDelete